United States Environmental Consulting Services Industry Metrics One Year Report – Code NAICS 54162
DescriptionIndustry intelligence for: NAICS 54162 Environmental Consulting Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on environmental issues, such as the control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials. These establishments identify problems (e.g., inspect buildings for hazardous materials), measure and evaluate risks, and recommend solutions. They employ a multidisciplined staff of scientists, engineers, and other technicians with expertise in areas, such as air and water quality, asbestos contamination, remediation, and environmental law. Establishments providing sanitation or site remediation consulting services are included in this industry.
A company-size comparative report, showcasing financial trends between small, medium and large enterprise categories with an all-company aggregate, detailing Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, table and chart views including Financial Ratios across Liquidity, Asset Efficiency and Profitability key performance indicators (KPIs). Report in PDF format. Reports available using National (North America) companies.
- This report is powered by one of the largest, most reliable datasets of privately-held company data available in North America. Derived from financial institutions and credit rating bureaus.
- Get trends in this industry with features currently unparelleled on the market.
- The report is conveyed in a professional manner, showcasing itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, in table and chart views including Financial Ratio comparatives.
Why you should purchase:
- Gain an understanding of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, & Financial Ratio trends of any industry of interest, Nationally (US), and compare how financials differ between small, medium and large organizations (1-Year Report).
- Benchmark or compare your (or client’s) company financials to industry peers on itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts, as well as Financial Ratios to detect deviations.
- Compare an industry’s Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Financial Ratio trends to that of other industries.
Who should purchase:
Sector/Industry/Verticals - The industries most relevant to our product, those benefiting from the use of our products include: Business Consultancy/Advisory, Accountancy, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Researchers/Analysts (of business, finance, industry-intelligence/trends), & Business Owners/Entrepreneurs (any and all industries).
Job titles - Business Consultant/Advisor, Accountant/CPA, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Researcher/Analyst, Business Owner/Entrepreneur.
NOTE: An annual Software-as-a-Service SaaS subscription that allows for the dynamic generation of these Industry Metrics 1-Year and 4-Year reports is also available. Please contact us for more information.
Table of Contents1. Industry Profile
2. Placement in NAICS Code System
3. Industry Description
4. This Industry is Comprised of
5. Median Company Benchmarks
6. Median Company Income Statement
Table 1: Income Statement (Displayed in %)
Figure 1: Income Statement Items as % of Size of Companies [%]
Figure 2: Income Statement Items as % of Size of Companies [%]
Figure 3: Income Statement Items as % of Size of Companies [%]
Table 2: Income Statement (Displayed in $)
Figure 4: Size of Companies ['000$]
7. Median Company Balance Sheet
Table 3: Balance Sheet (Displayed in %)
Figure 5: Assets as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Figure 6: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Table 4: Balance Sheet (Displayed in $)
Figure 7: Assets as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Figure 8: Assets as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Figure 9: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Figure 10: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Size of Companies [%]
Figure 11: Assets by Size of Companies ['000$]
Figure 12: Liabilities & Net Worth by Size of Companies ['000$]
8. Financial Ratios
Table 5: Financial Ratios
Figure 13: Ratios by Statement
Figure 14: Ratios by Statement
Figure 15: Ratios by Statement
10. Terms and Conditions