ENF Industry Directory – Quarterly
This database of over 32,500 photovoltaic companies is a great tool for use by company sales and marketing departments.
The database has been built up by dedicated research over a period of 11 years by people whose full-time job is to continuously correct and update existing companies and to research new companies.
The author will provide the complete database of information to be found on our website industry directory. The information will be provided in Excel format, with each main category shown in a separate tab - making it easier to manage communication campaigns.
Reasons to Buy
Some key virtues of the database over other popular databases:
- The author actively invests time in finding new companies. Many other website directories wait for companies to come to them and submit themselves, which means they rarely get more than 50% of companies in a particular category.
- The author checks the details of new companies who submit their details. A small trading company may decide that they get more sales leads by 'accidentally' submitting themselves as manufacturing many types of PV products. Staff will spot the discrepancy while other websites will simply automatically list the company as submitted.
- The author rechecks and refreshes data on a regular basis. Companies regularly expand their activities or change their contact details, but they usually forget to update these details on 3rd party internet sites. Through manual rechecking of all companies in our database we keep our data much fresher than other sources.
The database contains over 32,500 PV manufacturers in the following main categories:
- Production Equipment
- Solar Components (e.g. inverters, batteries)
- Solar Materials
- Solar Panels
- Sellers (e.g. distributors and wholesalers of panels and components)
- Solar System Installers
- Solar Applications
Each of these major categories is comprised of different sub-categories, with companies being filed accurately according to what they do.
Table of ContentsThe database provides you with the entire information of every manufacturer active in the PV industry.
Key information shown includes:
- Staff Number
- Parent Company
- Key Customers
- Detailed products information (panel technology, power range, production number…)
In addition, the component seller list contains details of what brands each wholesaler and distributor carries - a very relevant tool for sales teams and researchers.